BOOST your piano Teaching & get certified
- Do you teach young kids?
- Think you could use some ideas and methodology to better engage with children?
- Want to meet other teachers & network?
- Want to be certified and be part of an Australian Award Winning Programme?
- Teach adults? Could use confidence in improvisation?
Encore Music Education
Do you agree that learning piano is not just about read music notes and play music notes? There is a whole world of senses that we unlock to ENGAGE the student in the learning process, making piano learning a meaningful and ENJOYABLE journey.
A world-class approach to the teaching of music
About the Workshop:
- Teach & motivate young children through to adolescents
- Improve learning process for your students
- Incorporate rhythm & movement activities
- Develop essential piano technique
- Teach Improvisation with confidence
- Add creative extensions
- Gain access to materials designed for children (Teacher's guides available)
About the trainer
Ms Rita have taught hundreds of children using the Kinder Beat & Encore on Keys programme in Kindergartens and private students since 2007. Working closely with authors of Encore, Rita also trains piano instructors on the programme.
Music Director for the Anglican diocese in Sabah (1992 - 1994)
Missionary Work in Thailand with OMF International (1994 - 2006)
Encore teacher in various kindergartens in Singapore (2007 - current)
Singapore Representative for ANZCA (2009 - 2015)
Started Music Matters in 2011
Singapore Representative & Trainer for Encore (2010 - current)
9.30am to 1.30pm
What do I get:
- Student Kit (including App by Encore Music Education (Australia))
- Certificate awarded by Encore
- unlimited re-sit ins
- network & community to exchange experiences, ideas & tips
Which month are you considering to attend workshop?